I haven’t blogged in a while and WordPress.com has changed their dashboard! Does anyone know how do I copy an existing post? I loved that feature!!!
There have been a few changes in my life, and I am really excited to share with you the great news!
- I’m going to be spending my next three weeks in Europe
- I will be starting a new job when I get back from my trip
- I will starting my housing search and moving into the city (finally!)
As you know, I’ve been feeling very uncertain about my future lately. And I haven’t got it all figured out. Far from it, in fact. But I think I needed a bit of a change, and I think this is a great start. I’m really excited.
I hope to only take a carry on with my on this trip, and hope to post something up before I leave showing you guys what I plan to bring. I’m not the lightest packer in the world, but I like to travel and focus on enjoying my destination.
There have a been so many great blog posts out there, I’m not really sure where to begin!
- Eemusings has a great post on the Authenticity in Blogging
- Jean from Extra Petite has a great post on what she spent on her Spring Wardrobe and how she tracks her purchases and returns.
- Katherine from Feather Factor shares some Spring Shoe Reviews that are affordable!
- Cait from Blonde on a Budget shares her views on how People are Funny about Money in Parts 1 and 2
- Erika from Shopping to Saving had a great post on what she learned from her mom.
A new blog I discovered is Elle and Ish written by Janelle! Check her out, she is a 20-something who owns her own condominium, has an adorable puppy, and does really amazing nail art!
How is everyone doing? Are there any changes in your life you’d like to share?