This week has absolutely flown by, and aside from getting a few posts up, I haven’t even begun responding to comments. I apologize for my tardiness in replying.
Between studying for my professional licensing exam next month, work and volleyball, I don’t know where my time has gone.
I’ve still been keeping up with blogs on my reader, though, may not have been commenting very much. Here are some of my favourite reads in the past week or so.
Life and Money
- Bridget from Money after Graduation talks about the basics of a Frugal Fashion Closet.
- J$ from Budgets are Sexy talks about how “Done is Better than Perfect“.
- Gail talks about selling “YES” to kids. I reckon this method can be used on adults, as well😉
- Young and Thrifty shares her worst jobs as a teenager. I think most of us have been there, and this has inspired a post of my own!
- Shannon from Loved you More shares her thoughts on “airing dirty laundry”
- Check out this lovely nursery from I Heart Organizing! I don’t care if that’s a nursery, I would gladly live in that room myself!
- Shopping to Savings shares how she grew up broke to living comfortably. I love reading about how people grew up!
Fashion and Beauty
- Extra Petite shares a tutorial on how to slim the sleeves and raise the neckline of a wrap dress.
- Bun bun make up tips shares a very comprehensive tutorial on how to apply eye shadow on Asian eyes. I started here at Part 1: Where to apply eye shadow
I love discovering new blogs, and these are some I’ve found the last couple of weeks. Head on over to send them some love, k?
- Frugal Fries
I think this writer also does her own illustrations, and they are adorable!
- Money for Boba
In Canada, we call “boba”, bubble tea! I love bubble tea
- See Debt Run
Another new PF blog!
- Mo’ Money Mo’ Houses
Another PF blog, and she likes pho!
Hope everyone is having a good weekend!