I am hoping that my goals and budget are more realistic for March. I find that I often try to set too many goals, and then I can get a bit bummed out when I don’t reach them all.
So, this month, I am going to prioritize my 3 most important goals.
- Study for Professional licensing exam – Make a study schedule and stick to it. I don’t want to write this exam twice!
- Pitch for screening “Miss-Representation” documentary – Includes writing a business case/proposal letter to get support to get out this important message.
- Finalize Resume – Incorperate suggestions from peer review and create a LinkedIn profile
- Bring my lunch (and include fruits!) to work – Not only does this save me money, it is also much healthier.
- Offline by 9:30pm – 10:oopm – I need to spend time away from the computer and read/unwind/chill-out before I go to sleep.
- Read 1 book a month – Finish reading Jean Chretien’s “My Years as Prime Minister”.
Readers, what do you have planned for March?