I’m not a huge fan of watching award shows, but I just can’t help and ogle at the celebrities all glammed up on the red carpet. My favourite look was Jessie J and Gwenyth Paltrow, and least favourite was Fergie.
It’s been tough keeping up with my favourite blogs, but here are a few of my favourite reads.
- Friends or Enemies? Single Mom Rich Mom asks at what point do our friends become our enemy when her son was dishing out money to all his friends.
- Is Being a Grown-up all you Wanted? Well-heeled asks the question. Even though it’s great being a grown-up, it definitely comes with its pros and cons. Yes, I can eat ice cream for dinner, but, yes, it will also make me sick.
- Curling is for Cheapsters by Country Girl. I’ve gone curling a few times with work functions and it has been fun – I just never thought about it as a frugal hobby.
- How did we survive before cell phones, internet and (gasp!) Facebook? asks Debt Ninja.
- Life is hard but the Fight has Merit by Revanche. She writes about a self-entitled blogger who doesn’t work hard. Instead, the blogger be-littles other people, then whines and complains, refusing to do more to fix her situation.
Fashion and Beauty
- DIY newspaper clutch by I Spy DIY. Isn’t this lovely?
- Black and White is my favourite colour combination and I love this look from Kendi. It’s totally something I would wear!
- Graphite smokey eye look from Rae at the Notice. I’m loving this look and can’t wait to try this with my moonbaked palette as per Rae’s advice!
- January Favourites shared by Jen. I really enjoy Jen’s reviews and I really want to run out and buy ALL the items!
I’ve been adding a lot of new blogs to my Google Reader feed since its epic
failure new look.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I have!
- Nouveau Cheap
I have been obsessed with G.’s blog of affordable drugstore brands that deliver great performance without breaking the bank. G. seems like such a sweet heart and you can really feel her passion for beauty in her writing.
- Victoria’s Make-up Secret
Victoria is a college student with a great eye for beauty. She also uses a lot of affordable products and makes make-up seem easy and fun. Go on and check out her statement lips look and this beautiful taupe smokey eye!🙂
Hope everyone has a great weekend🙂