Oh my! How did November sneak up on me like that? Time has just flown by!
I have no idea how working parents – especially working moms – do it all. Even as a bachorlette, between business trips, work, sports, my “Phase II” apartment renovations, hanging out with BF, seeing girl friends and family – I have had little time to spend on anything else.
About a month ago, I was on a writing spree and had almost a month of posts queued up. Which was pretty amazing – I’ve never been so organized with my blog before!
Thank you each of you for your comments. I read and appreciate every single comment, though I haven’t found the time to respond to them yet. I really enjoy the sense of community I feel when there is discussion generated about random topics that we all can relate to.
Thank you for making that possible! 🙂
Since I’ve been unable to retrieve my starred items from the new and worse version of Google Reader, I’ve gone through what’s left of my reader to share some of my favourite posts this month.
- Red shares her Personal Battle with Credit Cards. I am lucky that I never really figured out how to use credit cards the wrong way. This could have easily been me during my broke student days.
- Blonde on Budget shares her November Budget and Goals! I remember how hard it was for me to start a budget – good for her 🙂
- Fabulously Broke talks about how she keeps her food budget so low! Check out her tips!
- Bridget from Hi that’s my bike blog is featured on news stands! Congrats! Check her out!
- Well-Heeled asks if you should tip for bad service. Great points. And she kindly linked to my blog!
- Gold spots. As you know, I LOVE Wendy’s style. Here she wears a sweater backwards and looks so chic doing it.
- Hallowe’en Pasts. I love the creativity of Khatu (of my new favourite style bloggers), and can I just say that the meat dress as AMAZING?!
- H&M Bargain Hounds-tooth Suit by Extra Petite. Another one of my style icons. Great idea for petite ladies (as it runs small), who are on a budget.
- Economics. Love the polka dot shirt with the mustard pants. Kendi, you are amazing!
- Faux-lopement. Revanche got married!!! Congrats, girl! 🙂
- If you love me. A beautiful piece of writing from Sassy Girl.
- October 19. Molly shares a beautiful post about her favourite church in Paris. There is something so beautiful and calm about being in a church.
- Claire meets Aerin. Geek in Heels just welcomed her daughter, Aerin. 🙂
- Staycation. Creature-Gorgeous and her boys enjoy a beautiful retreat in Washington. Makes me want to visit Washington – it’s such a beautiful city.