I’ve been a little quiet around the blogosphere this past week because I’ve been away on a business trip. I haven’t gone on too many business trips, so expect a post coming up for my thoughts and tips on going on one.
I have managed to read some of my blog list through reader, but I am so dreadfully behind. I still thought that I’d share some of my favourite posts :)
- Red talks about how she met Mr. Red. I love hearing stories of how people get together🙂
- How to create multiple sub folders and folders in one go. This is a great tip for organizing. Must put it to some use.
- Super Mario wedding invitations and party favours shared by Geek in Heels. Inspired by the original Nintendo console game cartridge. You bet I had one of these! I love all the details to the wedding invites and the favours.
- Asian Pear made some really “interesting” bachelorette party favours. This girl is creative! NOTE: This is not work safe!
- Gail talks about how leasing a car might be a good option for some people.
- Blonde on a Budget has been on a Financial Bootcamp and I am still catching up on reading her reflections. Check out her Week 3 Day 1 thoughts on her strengths.
- Fabulously Broke talks about how she got out of debt and how her father is the king of cheapness (he didn’t even buy her glassses!).
- Cassie talks about how she started to realize that she was acting like a “Princess” when compared to a “Princess” from Gail’s show where the girl liked to buy nice clothes, face creams and a nice apartment.
- Well Heeled talks about how certain expenses are judged quite harshly by some in the PF community, such as weddings and buying new cars.
- Glitter Geek has her first ever blog sale. Check out her stash of goodies!
- Cotton and Curls gives us a tutorial of how to make this lovely flowy rectangular top. I must give this a try one day.
- I love Wendy’s style and esspecially this casual and chic outfit with a leather jacket and sweater paired with olive pants.
Hope that everyone has a wonderful week!🙂