I always thought it was so cute to see the “powered by” done by the lovely eemusings, so I’m going to copy her style! Hope she doesn’t mind 🙂
Now, onto some of my favourite posts this week!
- 3 stages of life shared by Geek in Heels. I’m not sure what stage I’d prefer to be in…
- How my Father ended up in the Hospital by Geek in Heels. I was in tears by the end of her post. It was terrible what happened to her father – just an honest man trying to run a small business. I’m so glad that he is recovery and things were not worse.
- I’m Glad by Cassie. I loved the short and sweetness of this post. I can certainly relate.
- How we do what we do by Molly. Inspiring and so heartfelt and honest.
Finance & Fashion & Food
- Make-up: Where to Splurge and Save by Fabulously Broke. Great tips, and I find that I do similar things with my current make-up collection.
- Teenager Syndrome by Gail. Gail compares how some adults act like teenagers when it comes to our finances.
- Are Financially Independent Women a Turn on? Young and Thrifty asks the question and I loved reading through everyone’s comments.
- J’s Friday Faves: Inspired by Rachel Zoe. Love everything here, and love that it is for less. Especially that trench cape!! *swoon*
- High Protein and Oil-free Pesto by Angela. This looks SO yummy! Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard.