Some of my favourite posts :)
Home & Life
- Small space solutions: curtains instead of doors. Brilliant! And it reminds me of historical homes, for some reason.
- 3 Ways to use bananas by the Frugal Girl.
- Restaurant Review: Midi. I had the opportunity to meet up with three fabulous ladies in June: Fabulously Broke, Asian Pear and Sonia. We had dinner at Midi and AP did a great review of the restaurant. So much fun!
- Take Advantage of Extended Health Benefits. by Young and Thrifty. I was just thinking about doing a post on this. You bet your last dollar that I take advantage of these. Heavily discounted massage therapy? Yes, please.
- Goals: What I am really working towards saving by Fabulously Broke. I love this girl! And I agree that that is also one of my most fundamental reasons for saving for the future.
- Who’s in Charge here? Gail asks you the question. You or your credit card?
- On Elevating Humanity by Jacob. Very interesting.
- Smokey Eye Look for Beginners by Extra Petite. I love this tutorial. Jean makes it so easy to follow her instructions, I only hope that when I attempt this mine can look half as good!