I’m still adjusting to life after vacation, and I wanted to put up a quicky list before I pack for the cottage. Here are some of my favourite posts this week :) Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!
- Frugal Fatigue. Young and Thrifty talks about some things she does with her significant other to avoid frugal fatigue.
- $100 groceries for a month. Krystal shares what she bought on her new grocery monthly budget. As you know, I also have a $100 monthly grocery budget, and usually it’s plenty.
- Fair weather locavore. Cassie talks about being a locavore and how she believes in supporting local small scale farmers.
- Great finds from H&M. Extra Petite shares some great summer looks from H&M. If I wasn’t on my shopping ban, I would totally get that dress!
- Keep it or Toss it? GlitterGeek shares her quickie review on a slew of summer skin care products.
- Commencement speech to Dartmouth Class 2011 by Conan O’Brien. It’s funny and inspiring.