The above is the only meal that BF and I cooked the past weekend. It’s a clam and mussel linguini. (Recipe coming up because it was super delicious).
Let’s recap the eating out disaster shall we?
- Friday night – Sushi dinner and drinks $35
- Saturday – Brunch $20, drinks at bar $20
- Sunday – Brunch $20, Dinner $20
OMG! That’s $115 alone on eating out in ONE weekend. And that is only my cost, BF spent at least that amount. Yowzers.
Needless to say, I am way over budget in eating out this month. 😦
I’ve tried to make up for this in some other categories, such pushing back my haircut and massages, but the damage was done. Will be sharing my June spending recap soon.
Do you ever blow you budget in one weekend? What is your weakness?
My friends make fun of me that I may be that last person in a developed nation to get a smart phone. That might be true.
As you know, BF got me an iPod Touch for my birthday and I have been addicted to it. I love how I have a mini computer with me. I can read all my favorite blogs :), And check my email in bed. What more could a girl want?
But onto some of the things that get me weird looks:
- I don’t check Facebook often. Maybe once a month(?). Aside from being a great stalking tool, and collecting all sorts of personal information – I don’t see the appeal.
- I just signed up for Twitter last weekend. Some of you may have seen me follow you within that last week. I have no idea what I am doing. I tried re-tweeting today. I hope I did it right.
- I still prefer calling and meeting up in person as opposed to emailing and texting. I have a sarcastic sense of humor and it doesn’t really work with texting, much less e-mailing.
- I still prefer real books over e-books. I like turning the pages and flipping back and forth. That being said, I may change my mind after this next vacation.
I’m hoping the lovely tech forward ladies I will be meeting up with can teach me how to use the elusive Twitter :).
Are you tech savvy? Is there anything that you think you’re behind the times on?
P.S. This entire post was written up on my iPod Touch. WordPress needs to make their app better so I can edit text and add pictures.