Some of my favourite posts 🙂
- How to Interview your Prospective Employer by Ms Career Girl
- 8 Resume Pet Peeves by Jen on She Bloggs. I need to keep these in mind when I update my resume.
- Are Gold Plated Pensions a Blessing or a Curse? Shared by Young and Thrifty. I’m going to write a post about my thoughts on this.
- Cost of a month in Paris by Bridget at Hi That’s my Bike. I am insanely jealous that she got to spend such a long time in one of my favourite cities in the world. And on a budget, too!
- Inspired by Milly. Shared by Look4Less. I love all versions of this dress, but my favourite is still the original.
- Strawberry Freezer Jam by The Frugal Girl
PS. And if you haven’t heard Fefe Dobson’s new song Can’t Breathe – you should really check it out. This is such a catchy song and I LOVE it!
PS.2 My new favourite show is Being Erica. It’s produced by CBC and filmed in the City! BF and I have been watching the first season together, but I think I’m going to lose him to the second season. It’s really good and has elements of time travel and life lessons in it. Check it out!