Some of my favourite posts :)
- 6 Steps to Getting a Raise by Jen. This girl has so many great articles! Check her out!
- Going Cable Free, Geek Way by Geek in Heels. My BF has a similar set up and it’s amazing!
- The Great Charade by Girl and City. When I read her story, I kept thinking about my friends in management consulting and their stories.
- Punch Debt in the Face talks about being frugal. One of the things that I cheap out on is a cell phone. I don’t have a smart phone, just a normal Nokia dumb phone and I am perfectly okay with that.
- When a Discount isn’t Really a Discount from J$. He brings up lots of good points about how merchants use an “anchor” price that any further discount will be compared to.
- Why You should Pack your own Lunch by Add Vodka. I agree with all those points and I make a conscious effort to pack every lunch. It’s so much healthier for my body and my wallet.
- Pursuing Higher Education After Entering the Job Market by Young and Thrifty. This is something that I’ve debated myself.
- The Cup of Life shared by Single Mom Rich Mom. I first read this tale from my dad, and I am so glad that I found an English version to share.
- Get Annie’s Look from Bridesmaids by Look4Less. I love her navy blazer with gold buttons. And I loved that she wore it more than once in the movie!
- To Alter or not Alter? by Extra Petite. Jean takes us through step by step to come up with a decision whether or not we should alter a piece of clothing.