Some of my favourite posts 🙂
- Is an MBA worth it? J.D. discusses the pro’s and con’s, and what to look for if you are pursuing an MBA.
- It’s expensive to be social. Well-heeled talks about how she loves meeting up with friends and catching up, but how it can also be a drain on her wallet.
- A sausage start up in a garage. Very interesting.
- Getting Promoted for all the Wrong Reasons. Jen talks about a few of these reasons.
- Tips for First Time Home Buyers (Part I and Part II) by Gail. I love how Gail puts some common sense and brings us all down from cloud 9 of HGTV (or is that just me?).
- When Being Generous Doesn’t Pay Off by Young and Thrifty. I haven’t been in the situation myself, yet. She also has a link to Fabulously Broke’s story which is also an eye opener.
- How Corporations Avoid Paying Taxes. Very interesting infographic. All I know is that this seems hugely unfair.
- Copy This. Kendi copies an outfit from another blogger, and I love it! In fact, I’m going to copy this from her as soon as I get my hands on some pink shorts and coral tank.
- Basic Brow tutorial by Jen. I usually get my brows threaded every few months. Maybe I will try to maintain them better myself.
- Sneak peak at a slow fashion house on Design Sponge. I love the chic and airy feel to the house.