Some of my favourite posts :)
- Costs of Parenting Fails, as discussed by Revanche from A Gai Shan Life. I have someone like her brother in my family, sadly.
- Don’t Go on Vacation by Free at 45. I do believe that we all need to go on vacation, at times. Taking a day off here and there do not make a vacation for me, but perhaps it’s the timing of the vacation?
- A Step back to Where I grew up by Shannon. I love her blog and her writing is so real.
- Smiles by Well-Heeled. I love this girl! And yes, I was the creepy dork who emailed her congrats 2 seconds after she posted she was engaged.
- A Day at the Spa is hilarious. Go check it out!
- How to Become a Math Whiz by study hacks. This is so true. I was a stubborn math brat in high school and half of college. I would try and try a question until I got it. It worked, and it didn’t (not enough time to do that for every question of every subject).
- 38 Life Lessons shared by Zen Habit’s Leo who turned 38.
- My First Home. Krystal breaks down the numbers for us for her first home purchase. Congrats to her, again!
- No Spending Week by Jen. Jen talks about her thoughts on not spending for a week.
- 9 Alternatives for pricey software on Mintlife. I use WordPress and am really happy with it, so far.
- Clothing is not an Investment by Well Heeled. I completely agree that good quality clothes which are versatile can really help someone look very put together. But that is not an investment.
- How to Style a Leopard Cardigan by Extra Petite. Jean shows how to wear this bold print cardigan from day to night.
- Inspired by Milly by Look4Less. I love this look and would love to recreate it when I can go shopping again.
- Draped cardigan. I can’t tell the difference between the expensive one and the Ann Taylor one!
- The Secrets my Heels are Hiding by Alterations Needed. I always envy girls who can wear heels, but maybe it’s because I am not wearing them right. I’m going to try some of these secrets and report back.
- Did Apple steal their design from Samsung? I doubt it. There are so many different designs out there. Most of the smart phones look very similar to me.
- Vegetarianism for carnivores shared by stonesoup. The eggplant soup looks delicious and filling.