Some of my favourite posts :)
- Wait in Line, Parish the Thought shared by The Customer is not always Right. I always find it funny when self-righteous people are so wrong.
- The Best April Fool’s Joke shared by Rhodey’s Girl Tests. Hilarious. I can just picture my dad saying this with a thick Chinese accent.😛
- Should you close your Mint Account? Money Sense thinks so. Giving your information to third party data aggregators (such as Mint), may leave your account security in peril.
- Cooking Schedules and Budgetting. Jen talks about how she cooks all her groceries right when she gets home. This is what I do on any given Sunday night. Batch cooking for the week😉
- The Dark Side of Giving shared by Frugal Dad. I totally agree that some gifts just come with a very long string attached. It’s why I was determined to pay for my own education.
- 12 Ways you are Wasting Money on your Car by Gail. I was really inspired by #10 since I am one of those people who don’t turn on my A/C in the summers. Time to think twice about that!
- Getting Over Sunk Costs by the Everyday Minimalist. Coming from a family of
hoardersfrugal parents, I can understand how we all like to think that we only buy valuable and useful items.
- Three Indgredient Veggie Burger by the Frugal Vegan. Yummmm yum.
- Prom Make-up by Jen from From Head to Toe. I love her make-up tutorials (though, I have yet to try one!). I definitely did anywhere near this good for my prom. Though my (little) sister did curl my hair and apply my make-up.
- Playing with Colours by Wendy’s Lookbook. Have I mentioned how much I love this girl’s blog?! She writes a very touching piece about re-uniting with her little brother after they were separated as kids through foster care.
- Crochet Lookbook by Extra Petite. Love this dress on her, and love this girl’s style! I gotta get myself one of them yellow belts – maybe that will help me be more stylish😉