I’ve been bad at posting links, but I wanted to share some of my favourite posts this week :)
- Oh, That’s All? I Love You
A heart warming post about love and acceptance from I am the Working Poor.
- The Purpose of Work
Another heart warming post. This one from Your Fab Life Blog brought tears, so be prepared.
- Personal Finance is Personal
Amber at Blonde and Balanced talks about how she plans to let her fiance take care of the nitty gritty budgetting stuff.
- Minimalism Quotes
Becoming Minimalist has some great quotes about minimalism spanning several centuries. One of my favourites, “It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor.”
- Simplify Your Life Series
The Everyday Minimalist has a great series on how to simplify your life, from your wardobe to office to home.
- Thrift Shopping Tips
The Little Dust Princess shares some great tips for thrift shopping.
- Funny April Fool’s peculiar blogger
Extra Petite and her boyfriend are too cute and funny.
- Life Lessons from the shortest kid in class Alterations Needed shares some lessons from being the shortest kid in class. Reminds me of my childhood. Sitting in the front row (always!) for class pictures. Standing the front row for choir.
- Striped dress
I love stripes, and love how chic this short dress looks.
- Short ribs in tomato sauce
Pioneer Woman shares this delicious recipes. I was wiping off the drool from my keyboard just looking at her pictures.
- Slow cooker Jamaican Stew
The Frugal Vegan shares this delicious and frugal recipe. A must try recipe for me!
- Emails that are too long
Zen Habits says that if we can’t say what we need to in five sentences or less, the message is too long and not clear.