I always thought it was so cute to see the “powered by” done by the lovely eemusings, so I’m going to copy her style! Hope she doesn’t mind
Now, onto some of my favourite posts this week!
- 3 stages of life shared by Geek in Heels. I’m not sure what stage I’d prefer to be in…
- How my Father ended up in the Hospital by Geek in Heels. I was in tears by the end of her post. It was terrible what happened to her father – just an honest man trying to run a small business. I’m so glad that he is recovery and things were not worse.
- I’m Glad by Cassie. I loved the short and sweetness of this post. I can certainly relate.
- How we do what we do by Molly. Inspiring and so heartfelt and honest.
Finance & Fashion & Food
- Make-up: Where to Splurge and Save by Fabulously Broke. Great tips, and I find that I do similar things with my current make-up collection.
- Teenager Syndrome by Gail. Gail compares how some adults act like teenagers when it comes to our finances.
- Are Financially Independent Women a Turn on? Young and Thrifty asks the question and I loved reading through everyone’s comments.
- J’s Friday Faves: Inspired by Rachel Zoe. Love everything here, and love that it is for less. Especially that trench cape!! *swoon*
- High Protein and Oil-free Pesto by Angela. This looks SO yummy! Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard.