Some of my favourite posts from around the blogosphere :)
- Dear 16-year-old me by Asian Pear. Asian Pear writes a letter to her past and I think I would say some very similar things to my 16-year-old self.
- Something Wrong in the Argument of Obviousness by Justin Wehr. Very interesting read.
- Frugal Girl Confessions. Kristen is such an inspirational writer and shares such great things about her life and her family on her blog, that it’s nice and refreshing to see she is human, too.
- The Bloggess shares more postings about her cats. They are adorable!
- Sweet Cinematography by Jamie Beck
- 3 Girls win the Google Science Fair. Who says women and technology don’t go together? Girl power!
- How much do you need to Retire? Money Rabbit talks about her retirement number and also talks politics of Toronto mayor, Rob Ford.
- Poll Results: Good Little Savers. Gail posts the result of her poll. 10% of people who took the poll didn’t know that a Tax Free Savings Account was. Oy!
- When you don’t know how much your partner makes by Add Vodka. I think that you should know what your partner makes. Maybe not on the first date, or to the dime, but a ballpark number is important to me.
- Inspired by Celine by Look4Less. I love the look of both these totes!
- Cotton and Curls. One of my favourite new blogs! C&C is a genius re-fashioner, and does an awesome granny week special. I am blown away by her talent and style – see here, here and here!
- No bake deserts by the Stone Soup. Yes, please!
I hope everyone is had an incredible weekend. Happy long weekend to my fellow Canadians :)