Some of my favourite posts :)
- MoneyRabbit talks about how 381 square feet helped her re-evaluate her decision on a condominium investment and her relationship with her now ex. (You go, girl!)
- Laura’s story brough tears to my eyes of her struggles and how much she loved her son.
- How Women and Men see Colours shared by Geek in Heels.
- I’m the Girl… by Girl and City. I’m also the girl who devoured books like candy when I was in elementary school – it’s probably why I wear glasses and have no cavities
- SingleMomRichMom talks about her journey and how she was able to get to where she is today. What a story, check her out!
- Frugal Dad shared 25 Things his Grandparents Lived Without (and we probably could, too!). I really agree with tanning beds and GPS. Even though I am horrible with directions, a map is really all I need! He also brings up a good point about student loans.
- Everyday Minimalist shares her whole series of Guide to Simplifying your Life
- 15 Reasons to Blog by Becoming Minimalist. Blogging helps me sort through my thoughts, and most of the time, is stress releiving.
- These Italian Cruise outfits are making me drool. I am going to try to recreate as many of these outfits as I can with my own wardrobe!
- This Milly Piped Trench is to die for! I think the Milly one is way nicer than the LookforLess.
- Katie Holmes looked gorgeous in this polka dot dress with jean jacket and red pumps. I’m stealing this look, also. As soon as I get my grubby hands on those three items
- Wendy shares the work behind her awesome 25 ways to wear a scarf video. I’m loving her blog and her lovely pictures! There is actually only 24 ways (repeat of infinity knot), but it’s an amazing video.
- Natural Look Lesson by Suzie Wuzie. She takes us through step by step of the products that she learned at a make-up class to look natural.
- How to Know when Bread was Baked shared by thekitchn
- Avocade Cream Verrines by Angela look amazing and I can’t wait to try them out! I LOVE avocados